- a story on Empathy and Loss
- Bilingual: English and Filipino Text
- includes Story Lesson, Follow-up Questions, and Suggested Activities
- 28 pages (150gsm inside pages; 300gsm cover page)
- Recommended for children 3-9 years old
Losing a loved one happens to all of us at one point in our lives. When people we know experience this loss, they would go through a grieving process. While they are hurting, we might find ourselves feeling sad, helpless, uncertain, or uncomfortable.
As a friend, we can do many things when our friend grieves. This story explores Gail's grief, her journey into healing, and Pablo's important role as her friend.
Target shipping will be on October 18, 2022! :)