- a story on Empathy and Loss
- Bilingual: English and Filipino Text
- includes Story Lesson, Follow-up Questions, and Suggested Activities
- 28 pages (150gsm inside pages; 300gsm cover page)
- Recommended for children 3-9 years old
Losing a loved one happens to all of us at one point in our lives. When people we know experience this loss, they would go through a grieving process. While they are hurting, we might find ourselves feeling sad, helpless, uncertain, or uncomfortable.
As a friend, we can do many things when our friend grieves. This story explores Gail's grief, her journey into healing, and Pablo's important role as her friend.